June 14, 2019
Please read, sign, and share the Sara Kirke Petition
Please read: The ‘Sara Kirke’ Declaration for Diversity & Women-led Enterprises. It outlines five modern day guiding principles that if adopted, will help promote and accelerate diversity and the growth of women-led enterprises in Canada:
- Secure a 40-50 percent Representation of Women on Boards of Directors in Public & Private Sector Organizations
- Move Beyond Talking About Women In STEM and accelerate Attracting, Developing and Retaining Women in STEM
- Removal of the 51 Percent Cut Off Limit to Access Growth Resources for Women-led enterprises
- Removal of the Crowdfunding Barrier Limiting Startup and Growth Capital
- Women Friendly Social Net Policies & Career Mentorship
If you believe that the private sector and government have a responsibility to declare we need to dig deep and advance new legislative changes, modernize our practices, and hold our leadership teams, and board of directors accountable, then add your signature to the Sara Kirke Petition.
Your daughters and granddaughters are depending on our leadership. They deserve a better social and economic system where diversity is not just given lip service, rather it is authentic, kind, and equitable.
Sign Here Today!
Please note: All information you provide on this signing form will be public on the Sara Kirke Petition signatures page, except your email address.
Sara Kirke Petition
Read the petition
Please read, sign, and share Sara Kirke Petition
View Current Signatures