CATA Partnered Event Promotion
Event Promotion for More Delegates
CATAAlliance occupies a unique position in Canada’s technology and innovation communities and industries. Similar to a political party, it has developed a massive crowdsourced outreach across Canada and in Global markets.
While the CATA network has proven invaluable to advancing Canada’s competitive innovation nation, it has also proven useful as a business resource to help companies meet their needs.
In this regard, companies can now benefit from CATA Partnered Event Promotion as part of attracting new delegates to your event(s).
Simply create an event, including a small banner, linked to your event registration page. We then do the rest to ensure your posting is seen by thousands of potential attendees.
And we do that by using both traditional and new media resources.
- distribution of event posting(s) through direct email to a qualified list of 16 thousand members (or to a specific geographic area) using our proprietary database
- embedding your posting(s) in our opt in social networks (e.g., Linkedin, Facebook, Google+, Twitter) currently with 48 thousand opt in member participants
- embedding your event posting in partner networks in all provinces or select provinces across Canada and key global markets where CATA has been given permission to post content
- posting on the cata web page, linked to RRS (Rich Site Summary) feeds
- inclusion of a banner ad in CATA’s Award winning newsletter, News Connections (http://paper.li/CATAAlliance/1366722928)
- personal outreach to members of the CATA Innovation Leadership Council and CATA’s CEO opt in outreach network on Linkedin, now with more than 22 thousand executives
- prepare your event posting(s) and banner linked to your fulfillment landing page
- as a special bonus we will interview one of your event sponsors, speakers or confirmed attendees, and post the video interview on CATA TECHNOW to encourage registrations
- cost is only a cash payment of three event registrations
- CATA logo and member discount to be included on your event page
By working with us, know that you are also helping to support the mission of advancing Canada to first place ranking for innovation and competitiveness.
Interact with your Innovation Peer Group Now (No Tech Firm Left Behind)
The Canadian Advanced Technology Alliance (CATAAlliance), Canada’s One Voice for Innovation Advocacy Group, crowdsources ideas and guidance from thousands of opt in members in moderated social networks in Canada and key global markets. Supported by evidence-based research, CATAAlliance then mobilizes the community behind public policy recommendations designed to boost Canada’s innovation and competitiveness success.
Support CATA Advocacy Today through Crowdfunding
10 Ways to Advance Agendas with CATAAlliance
Contact: CATAAlliance CEO, John Reid at email email@example.com, tel: 613-699-8209, website: www.cata.ca, tags: Innovation, Leadership, Entrepreneurship, Advocacy