Canada’s Largest Tech Group On Air Speciality Channel
Tune in for our live broadcast on Mobility Health Care
Join us On Air on
Wednesday, September 11th at 11:45am EST
at this URL: http://www.cata.ca/onair
Ottawa, August 28, 2013... CATAAlliance continues its interactive On Air Broadcasting capability from Google Hangout as part of a series of thought-leadership interviews On Air.
Viewers are able to tune into the CATA Specialty Channel from anywhere in the world for live interviews with executives sharing their insights on topics affecting enterprise growth and innovation success.
A video record is archived to the CATAnet TV (You Tube) Channel as part of expanding the library of educational videos available to the community.
CATA CEO John Reid, said, “we continue to expand both traditional and digital resources to strengthen op in peer networks and information sharing for Tax & Finance, Innovation Leadership, Shared Services Canada, Women in Tech, Health Care, Public Safety and Security, Export Markets, among other key areas which impact Canada’s competitive and innovation rankings. Providing a real time interactive TV Channel is a logical step in the evolution of our new media communications.”
CATAAlliance counts 22 thousand Twitter Followers, 14 thousand op in executives in Linkedin Groups, 5000 executives in the Google + CATA Circle, 30 thousand CATAnet TV video views, a 2 million executive audience on social media groups in Canada and major Global markets, and direct email databases of 15 thousand executives.
Reid added, “When you combine these resources with the On Air Channel you have considerable leverage for advancing Canada’s Competitive Innovation Nation and business growth advocacy.”
Join Us for Our Live Broadcast
Why Mobility Health Care is Important to Canada’s innovation nation
CATA CEO John Reid (in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada), interviews David Farnes, Executive in Residence & Heath Care spokesperson at CATAAlliance on the new Mobile Health Advisory Board (MHAB) which brings together stakeholders who strongly believe that the greater adoption of mobile technology would significantly enhance the quality of health care services delivered Canadian citizens as well as drive cost efficiencies throughout the healthcare system.
The interview will focus on some of the barriers and obstacles to the use of mobile in the delivery of health care; several issues have already been identified including medical app best practices and certification, remote patient software certification and national Electronic Medical Record (EMR) standards.
· Private sector executives interested in Health Care technologies, research and delivery systems
· Public sector executives mandated with creating supportive heath care legislation
· Time: Wednesday, September 11th at 11:45 am EST (please check your time zone)
· Session hashtag: : #CATAOnAir
· Twitter: @CATAAlliance
· To watch the live stream of this session, visit CATAAlliance's Google+ Page on Wednesday, September 11th at 11:45 am EST or the CATA web page at this URL:
· The live stream will appear as a black box with the word "Hangouts" on it. Double click the black box to start watching the video.
· Open CATAAlliance's Google+ Page in two windows. On one page you can watch the live stream and in the other you can type in your comments.
· To ask questions during the live broadcast, post them into the "comments" section below the live stream. Please note you need to refresh the page manually to see new comments.
· You can also use CATA’s Twitter feed @CATAAlliance
· You should add this event to your calendar.