50% off for CATA and CanWIT members - special discount code: catacanwitsoi13
As part of its summer programming, AcceleratorU, CATAAlliance, CanWIT along with IBM, IT World Canada, Citrix and Helix Commerce International have launched the Summer of Innovation Challenge. This programming includes innovation programs such as a great speaker series (lunch as well as global online streaming) and 100% online venture courses and programs to help transform ideas to reality – this summer!
The first speaker session of the summer includes a creative presentation focusing on the five questions below. The event is live and streamed nationally and globally (pick firsthand participation or online) and is moderated by IT World Canada reporter Brian Jackson, with real time interaction!
- What does innovation have to do with nature?
- What are the seeds that are needed to nurture innovation?
- Why does innovation grow on the edges of nature vs the center of nature?
- What do social networks have to do with root systems?
- What are the weeds that impact innovation?
A lunch will follow the talk, courtesy of IBM Canada.
Dr. Cindy Gordon
, CEO & Founder, Helix Commerce
July 17, 12:00AM – 2:00 EST
IBM Innovation Center
3600 Steeles Avenue East
IBM Canada , Auditorium 3600
Learn more at www.acceleratoru.com
About Accelerator U
- the eLearning venture hub of Product Accelerators International Inc. is headquartered in Toronto Canada. AcceleratorU.com an advanced online eLearning hub for venture creation, acceleration, support and funding that provides self-paced interactive learning content and live online support programs in the domains of early stage Product Development, Product Validation, Open Innovation, CrowdFunding. CrowdSourcing, and Social Innovation.
AcceleratorU Co-Founders: Simon Brightman & Dr. Cindy Gordon (1.647.693.8534, firstname.lastname@example.org