“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.”
― Mahatma Gandhi
CATAAlliance is launching “1 Change for the Better”, a video contest with a focus on what we might do that would change our lives in any or all of the following ways: enhance competitiveness and the creation jobs, improve quality of life, and, strengthen communities and the social fabric. The contest is open to everyone!
Please view the HTML format version: http://www.cata.ca/Media_and_
The top three videos, one minute in length, will be featured at the 30th Annual CATA Innovation & Leadership Gala on May 21st, 2015 in Ottawa, Canada. This year's Gala is fittingly entitled, "Innovation Leadership and Social Give Back."
The "1 Change for the Better" winner will receive a cash prize and significant promotion through traditional and social media channels. Our goal is to encourage beneficial change for the common good of everyone.
Now get ready with your web cams, i-phones, digital cameras…lights, camera, action!
Here's how it works
• Upload your video to any online video sharing site such as YouTube or Vimeo, ensuring that it is no more than 1 minute in length with a two sentence description
• Title your video “1 Change for the Better”, tag as: video contest, inspiration, society, change, activism, future, leadership, role models, CATAAlliance
• Listen to our Video Tips below about possible themes and topics
• Submit your entry to CATAAlliance CEO, John Reid at email@example.com, no later than May 1, 2015 with “1 Change for the Better” in the header and then provide your contact information with a cut and paste LINK to your video that you have uploaded
• We will contact you if the judges (from the CATAAlliance Leadership Council) choose your entry as one of the three finalists
Your one minute video story COULD:
• Promote a “1 Change for the Better” call to action in your community, in your organization, or in your family
• Talk about someone else’s “1 Change for the Better” as part of spreading the word
• Tell us how your “1 Change for the Better”, that you would like to see or have already done
• Encourage your friends and family to get involved and video their own “1 Change for the Better”
Twitter Please: For those of you with a twitter account, when your video is done please post a tweet: @CATAAlliance #1 Change for the Better URL link to your video. Also, make sure that you sign up for updates at the CATAAlliance Social Network.
Video Tips: Watch this 2 minute video from from the desk of CATAAlliance CEO, John Reid.