|The Masters Certificate in Marketing Communications
Leadership was created to help marketing and nonmarketing executives from various departments excel in today’s increasingly challenging MarCom
environment. It will give you cutting edge skills and tools needed to help you build Marketing Communications programs that are truly effective – programs that produce potent results. The leadership coaching that is woven through the program will help you develop your own teams, making your department more dynamic.
Program Participants Acquire
- New insights into the latest trends and best practices in the rapidly changing field of Marketing Communications.
- Additional skills to drive growth, maximize sales and ROI, and increase market share.
- Tools to create innovative marketing strategies while learning to strategically and effectively integrate new digital and social media channels into the Marketing Communications mix.
The program is ideal for senior decision-makers with 5 to 7 years MarCom experience, brand managers, sales managers with business development responsibilities and non-marketing executives taking on expanded marketing roles. Past participants have included:
- Vice-Presidents and Directors of Marketing
- Sales Managers
- Marketing Communications Managers and Specialists
- National, Regional and Global Business Managers
- Brand, Category and Product Managers
- Advertising and Creative Managers
Get the whole picture by requesting your brochure to preview detailed program content and faculty bios, then reserve your spot. Don’t wait – take the first step towards positioning your organization and your career for ongoing MarCom and Sales success!