February 4, 2019
Join Us for Cyber Security “Double Header” Fireside Chat Style Panel & Pitch Day, (March 14th, Miami & Boca Raton, Florida): CATA partnered event, register today
Cyber Security “Double Header” Fireside Chat Style Panel & Pitch Day
Dear Community members,
We are hoping you will join us for the Cyber Security “Double Header” Fireside Chat Style Panel & Pitch Day, taking place on March 14th in Miami & Boca Raton, Florida (same day, different panels).
The Canada’s Trade Commissioner Service & Marsh & McLennan Agency are co-hosting, CATA is a supporter and our goal to help Canadian and Floridian industry come together to discuss and find solutions to – Cyber Crime – and, to introduce top solution providers from Canada to the region.
Companies will hear directly from key decision makers at local banks, businesses, Universities, hospitals and Government groups and those key decision makers can see what is on offer from some of Florida’s best trading partners in the sector and local innovators as well. All the while, of course, learning about the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats in the region’s cyber security market.
Key Elements of the Event
- Panel discussion with local experts offers participating companies an opportunity to gain local market intelligence and access to relevant local industry, university & government contacts.
- Pitch Session for six of the top participants from a Canadian group selected to showcase their company to businesses and technology leaders in Boca Raton & Miami, Florida.
- Potential for invitees and sponsors to schedule meetings with companies from participating delegation members. (B2B sign-up sheets for each pitch company given to presenters and key contacts for post panel meetings.)
- Pre-event Webinar discussing the local market, the upcoming clients and potential additional information and support in the area.
- Christine Vanderpool, CISO at Florida Crystals – https://www.linkedin.com/in/christine-vanderpool-278b472/
- Sergio Pinon, SVP, Director of Security, Privacy Officer & ISO at Ocean Bank – https://www.linkedin.com/in/sergio-pinon-aa33962/
- Vlad Rudnitsky, Director of Cyber Security, Infrastructure & Operations at Oxbow – https://www.linkedin.com/in/vladislav-rudnitsky-5480a61/
- Mike Orosz, Senior Director, Global Cyber and Physical Security at Citrix – https://www.linkedin.com/in/mike-orosz/
- Dr. Gurvirender Tejay – Gary Goldbloom Endowed Distinguished Chair in Cyber Security Management at the Gus Machado School of Business, St. Thomas University – https://www.linkedin.com/in/gurvirender-tejay-344ab23/
- Ed Boucas, CEO, CIPHER (A Prosegur company) – https://www.linkedin.com/in/eboucas/
- Cyber Risk & Security SMEs from Marsh McLennan – Akhil Chopra https://www.linkedin.com/in/akhilchopra/) and Ishan Hiremath, Esq.https://www.linkedin.com/in/ishan-hiremath-esq-26373450).
In order to confirm your seat and to also qualify for the company presentors list (note that 6 Canadian companies will be selected), please complete our on-line form (https://tinyurl.com/y9sasu8g) and email to (email@example.com).
Matthew C Waldron Trade Commissioner | Délégué commercial
Telephone | Téléphone (305) 579-1610
Personal Mobile (510) 396-7663
John Reid, CATA CEO
Interact with your Innovation Peer Group Now (No Tech Firm Left Behind)
The Canadian Advanced Technology Alliance (CATAAlliance), Canada’s One Voice for Innovation Advocacy Group and ‘political party’ for Canada’s tech industry, crowdsources ideas and guidance from thousands of opt in members in moderated social networks in Canada and key global markets. Supported by evidence-based research, CATAAlliance then mobilizes the community behind public policy recommendations designed to boost Canada’s innovation and competitiveness success.
Support CATA Advocacy Today through Crowdfunding
10 Ways to Advance Quickly Agendas with CATAAlliance
Contact: CATAAlliance CEO, John Reid at email firstname.lastname@example.org, tel: 613-699-8209, website: www.cata.ca, tags: Innovation, Leadership, Entrepreneurship, Advocacy