July 29, 2018
Canadian Leaders Explain Keys to Business Success at CATA 2018 Awards Gala
Ottawa, ON…CATAAlliance (www.cata.ca), Canada’s One Voice for Innovation Advocacy Group, has added 16 executive interviews to its Leadership Awards Channel from the Alliance’s 33rd Annual Innovation and Leadership Awards Gala as part of sharing with the community ideas and methods that address issues all companies face in the race to remain competitive.
The Awards Channel recognizes the talent of annual Gala Award Winners and Sponsors and is also part of bringing awareness to new, upcoming, and trending Canadian technology companies and organizations. Executives interviewed showcase keys to success through on site video interviews.
CATA CEO, John Reid, said, “ Winners and Sponsors are both career and organizational role models. Their insights can best be summarized with the focus keywords in the Gala video series: “
View Keys for Success
Leadership Awards Channel URL: https://vimeo.com/channels/leadershipawards
- Focus on Delivering Value with Helen Stevenson, Founder & CEO, Reformulary Group Inc.
- Focus on Vision, Talent & Not Giving Up with Suzanne Simpson, CEO & Founder, HRSG
- Focus on Tech in the Family, Passion and Love For What We Do with Jaime Leverton, VP & GM, Cogeco Peer 1
- Focus on Knowledge, Connections & Experience with Robyn Ouimet, Director of Advancement, Telfer School of Management
- Focus on Innovation Technologies, Relationships & Team Care with Roberta Fox, CEO & CTO, Crisis Services Canada
- Focus on Listening, Embracing Change & Seeking a Sponsor with Claudia Thompson, Managing Director, Accenture Canada
- Focus on Jack of All Trades Learning with Eric Emin Wood, Associate Editor, IT World Canada
- Focus on Education with Ari Brodje, Founder & CEO, Estateably Inc.
- Focus on Purpose and Great Talent with David Struke, CEO Media Sonar
- Focus on Purpose, Commitment, Goals, Resiliency, & Giving Back with Charles Lim, VP, IMAX
- Focus on a Diverse Workforce with Rodney MacDonald, VP, Corporate Affairs and Global Public Policy, Intuit Inc.
- Focus on Core Values & Value to Clients with Eugene Ng, Partner, Cyber Security, MNP
- Focus on Strength of Purpose and Mission with Rohit Joshi, CEO, Brightsquid
- Focus on Inclusive, Diverse Teamwork with Emma Azzi, Making the Most of Her MBA Award Winner
- Focus on Team Skills and Tools to Solve Problems with Eli Fathi, CEO Mindbridge Ai
- Focus on Being Close to Customers with Nicole Verkindt, Founder & CEO, OMX
Reid added, ” Our Gala executives have shown that they are innovators and community leaders, open to sharing their insights and career guidance with others. CATA’s role is to ensure that we create a rich foundation of programs and initiatives that enable leading entrepreneurs to launch products and exploit new business opportunities.”
Interact with your Innovation Peer Group Now (No Tech Firm Left Behind)
The Canadian Advanced Technology Alliance (CATAAlliance), Canada’s One Voice for Innovation Lobby Group, crowdsources ideas and guidance from thousands of opt in members in moderated social networks in Canada and key global markets. Supported by evidence-based research, CATAAlliance then mobilizes the community behind public policy recommendations designed to boost Canada’s innovation and competitiveness success.
Support CATA Advocacy Today through Crowdfunding
10 Ways to Advance Agendas with CATAAlliance
Contact: CATAAlliance at email@example.com, tel: 613-236-6550, website: cata.ca, tags: Innovation, Leadership, Entrepreneurship, Advocacy