August 19, 2018
7 Steps to Support The Partnership for Canada’s 21st Century Tax Commission
Dear Community executive,
Thank you for your support of The Partnership to create Canada’s 21st Century Tax Commission.
The Partnership was established as a multi stakeholder organization to study and formulate best practices, conduct surveys and research, organize discussions, share insights, provide thought leadership, consult with relevant third parties, respond to questions from the public and media, and create educational material that supports the creation of Canada’s 21st Century Tax Commission.
Set out below are seven actions that you can take now to help advance this mission:
- post the communique, The Partnership for Canada’s 21st Century Tax Commission: Add Your Voice Today! on all your social media sites
- meet and brief your local MPs — highlight real issues and impacts/costs to you and the need for change now, not years in the future
- meet and brief your local media on the impacts and costs of the current system
- ask your peers to support The Partnership
- submit a quote or agree to do a video interview as outlined in Quotes & Videos to Support a 21st Century Tax Commission: CATAAlliance request to Community members
- provide any research you may have to support The Partnership
- make a donation to our crowdfunding advocacy site
To be successful, it will be important to fully mobilize community members for common cause, purpose and outcomes. Thank you for playing your part.
Russ Roberts, Sr. VP, Advocacy, Tax & Finance
John Reid, CEO, CATAAlliance
Interact with your Innovation Peer Group Now (No Tech Firm Left Behind)
The Canadian Advanced Technology Alliance (CATAAlliance), Canada’s One Voice for Innovation Lobby Group, crowdsources ideas and guidance from thousands of opt in members in moderated social networks in Canada and key global markets. Supported by evidence-based research, CATAAlliance then mobilizes the community behind public policy recommendations designed to boost Canada’s innovation and competitiveness success.
Support CATA Advocacy Today through Crowdfunding
10 Ways to Advance Agendas with CATAAlliance
Contact: CATAAlliance CEO, John Reid at email firstname.lastname@example.org, tel: 613-699-8209, website: www.cata.ca, tags: Innovation. Leadership, Entrepreneurship, Advocacy