CATA Partnered Talent Acquisition for Business Growth
Talent Acquisition for Business Growth
CATAAlliance occupies a unique position in Canada’s technology and innovation communities and industries. Similar to a political party, it has developed a massive crowdsourced outreach across Canada and in Global markets.
While the CATA network has proven invaluable to advancing Canada’s competitive innovation nation, it has also proven useful as a business resource to help companies meet their needs.
In this regard, companies can now benefit from CATA Partnered Talent Search as part of attracting key executives to their organizations. View Amazon Expands in Canada.
Simply create a posting, including a small banner, linked to a detailed description of the position(s) you are seeking to fill. We then do the rest to ensure your posting is seen by thousands of job seekers.
And we do that by using both traditional and new media resources.
- distribution of postings through direct email to a qualified list of 16 thousand members in our proprietary database
- embedding your job posting(s) in our opt in social networks (e.g., Linkedin, Facebook, Google+, Twitter) currently with 48 thousand member participants
- embedding your job posting(s) in partner networks in all provinces across Canada, and if requested, key global markets where CATA has been given permission to post content reaching a viewship of more than one million executives
- posting on the cata web page, linked to RSS (Rich Site Summary) feeds
- inclusion of a banner ad in CATA’s Award winning newsletter, News Connections (http://paper.li/CATAAlliance/1366722928)
- personal outreach to members of the CATA Innovation Leadership Council and CATA’s CEO opt in outreach network on Linkedin, now with more than 26 thousand executives
- an option of creating a mentorship/career video to be added to the CATANet TV Channel on vimeo with full distribution to audiences
- prepare your job posting(s) and banner ad linked to your fulfillment landing page
- monthy cost is CA$385.95, with a 10 percent discount for 6 month postings
By working with us, know that you are also helping to support the mission of advancing Canada to first place ranking for innovation and competitiveness.
Interact with your Innovation Peer Group Now
The Canadian Advanced Technology Alliance (CATAAlliance) is Canada’s One Voice for Innovation Lobby Group, crowdsourcing ideas and guidance from thousands of opt in members in moderated social networks in Canada and key global markets. (No Tech Firm Left Behind)
Contact: CATAAlliance CEO, John Reid at email firstname.lastname@example.org, tel: 613-699-8209, website: cata.ca, tags: Innovation. Leadership, Entrepreneurship, Advocacy