Canadian Aviation Security Conference: Sharing Skies, Managing Risk
Please save March 5-6 2008 in your calendar for the 2008 Canadian Aviation Security Conference: Sharing Skies, Managing Risk. This unique Canadian conference will focus on Canada's response to current and future aviation challenges, threats and security risks, as well as the strides made in strengthening aviation security. This conference will showcase the issues that are at the very crux of our industry-home grown terror and grassroots defenses, cross border and harmonization issues, intelligence and air cargo security.
Why you should attend the Canadian Aviation Security Conference
- Expand your contact network within the aviation industry;
- Educate yourself on current security risks, threats and potential countermeasures;
- Learn about global trends and strategies from international experts and other executives in your industry;
- Voice your opinion on important issues facing the industry, and help facilitate change for an improved aviation environment in Canada; and
- Learn what new security technologies, solutions, programs and supports are available to protect and grow your organization.
Who should attend or participate in CASC 2008?
The conference will be of particular interest to representatives of organizations and companies involved with, interested in or having solutions for the aviation security industry. This conference will be specifically targeted to the North American continent, without overlooking the rest of the world. Representatives of organizations and companies involved with, interested in or having solutions for:
- Airline security;
- Airport security;
- Government organizations;
- Airport councils and authorities; and
- Companies whose products and services are security related or in the air transportation vertical market.
Example: Producers of scanners, metal detectors, developers of biometrics technologies, schools of trained animals, etc.
Regarding participating as a speaker please contact Meena Rajulu at firstname.lastname@example.org
Regarding tradeshow booths and sponsorships please contact Norm Kirkpatrick email@example.com
Regarding participating as a delegate please contact Muriel Debroy firstname.lastname@example.org