In a world where connecting with new clients and prospects is more and more difficult, using alliances to leverage your business, and your brand, makes perfect sense.
In this one hour Teleforum we'll provide insight into:
- The key elements that go into SmartMatch Alliances including idea of alliances with Associations, Partners and Key Influencers
- What kind of revenue you can expect from great alliances
- What expectations you should have with a true alliance partner
- What does an alliance that isn't working feel like
- Documentation to use in establishing your partnerships
Some examples of successful SmartMatch Alliances include:
Who should attend?
- A distance learning program, with participants in 40 countries, that drove $2.5MM in new revenue
- An alliance, focused on SEO strategies, adding $5MM in new revenue with clients in 93 cities across North America
- A partnership with an association that handles CEU's (Continuing Education Units) serving 400+ members across North America
Anyone looking to leverage new business opportunities
On the Call will be:
Ernest Oriente - Business Coach, Author, and Entrepreneur
Ernest F. Oriente, a business coach since 1995, is the author of SmartMatch Alliances™ and the founder of PowerHour®. He has a passion for high leverage alliances for fast growing sales companies and entrepreneurial businesses. In addition, Ernest coaches his clients on executive leadership, hiring and motivating Superstars, traditional and Internet SEO/SEM marketing and competitive sales strategies. To subscribe to his free monthly newsletter with subscribers in 74 countries around the world go to http://www.powerhour.com
Mike Fox - Managing Director, Brightlights
Mike has 20 years of recruiting experience working with technology companies. His company, Brightlights assists software and hardware firms by connecting them with great people, helping them find international channel partnerships and assisting them with strategic business planning and interim management. For more information on Brightlights offerings go to http://www.brightlightsinc.com
. Mike is the moderator and Brightlights is the sponsor of the CATA Teleforum Series.
++ Action Item:
How do I sign up?
If you are interested in participating in the Teleforum please register by contacting Emily Boucher at firstname.lastname@example.org
For information on the Telfer Focus India Program please visit: http://www.telfer.uottawa.ca/FocusIndiaProgram
Please take three minutes to learn about how your organization can gain leverage from CATA: http://www.cata.ca/Media_and_Events/Press_Releases/cata_pr10070801.html