Canada’s Largest Tech Group On Air Speciality Channel
Tune in for our live broadcast
Join us On Air on
October 30th at 9 am EST/ 5 pm (in Russia) please check your time zone
at this URL: http://www.cata.ca/onair
Ottawa, October 28, 2013... CATAAlliance continues its interactive On Air Broadcasting capability from Google Hangout as part of a series of thought-leadership interviews On Air.
Viewers are able to tune into the CATA Specialty Channel from anywhere in the world for live interviews with executives sharing their insights on topics affecting enterprise growth and innovation success.
A video record is archived to the CATAnet TV (You Tube) Channel as part of expanding the library of educational videos available to the community.
CATA CEO John Reid, said, “we continue to expand both traditional and digital resources to strengthen op in peer networks and information sharing for Tax & Finance, Innovation Leadership, Shared Services Canada, Women in Tech, Health Care, Public Safety and Security, Export Markets, among other key areas which impact Canada’s competitive and innovation rankings. Providing a real time interactive TV Channel is a logical step in the evolution of our new media communications.”
CATAAlliance counts 24 thousand Twitter Followers, 14 thousand op in executives in Linkedin Groups, 5000 executives in the Google + CATA Circle, 33 thousand CATAnet TV video views, a 2 million executive audience on social media groups in Canada and major Global markets, and direct email databases of 15 thousand executives.
Reid added, “When you combine these resources with the On Air Channel you have considerable leverage for advancing Canada’s Competitive Innovation Nation and business growth advocacy.”
Join Us for Our Live Broadcast
Why the adoption of digital technology by Canadian organizations is Important to Canada’s competitive innovation nation
CATA CEO John Reid (in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada), interviews William (Bill) Hutchison (in Russia), Chair, i-CANADA, member CATA Leadership Council on the need to address the low uptake of mobile and other innovative technologies by Canadian enterprises.
Bill is Founder, Investor and Director of a number of leading Canadian innovation organizations. His new goal is to work with at least 50 Canadian communities, rural and local, to transform them into Intelligent Communities. ‘First the community, then the country’, is the motto of i-CANADA Campaign.
The ON AIR interview is part of the Digital Adoption Campaign, launched by CATAAlliance and the ICTC Council to gain insights from thought leaders on how to accelerate the rate at which organizations adopt digital technology as well as help address the need for building requisite digital skill to foster adoption.
Read full details of the new Digital Adoption Campaign at this URL:
· Private and Public sector executives with interests in the development & deployment of digital technologies to improve productivity.
· Time: October 30th at 9 am EST (please check your time zone)
· Session hashtag: #CATAOnAir
· Twitter: @CATAAlliance
· To watch the live stream of this session, visit CATAAlliance's Google+ Page on October 30th at 9 am EST or the CATA web page at this URL: http://www.cata.ca/onair/
· The live stream will appear as a black box with the word "Hangouts" on it. Double click the black box to start watching the video.
· Open CATAAlliance's Google+ Page in two windows. On one page you can watch the live stream and in the other you can type in your comments.
· To ask questions during the live broadcast, post them into the "comments" section below the live stream. Please note you need to refresh the page manually to see new comments.
· You can also use CATA’s Twitter feed @CATAAlliance
· You should add this event to your calendar.