Exceptional market. Outstanding exposure. Unbeatable value.
Receive 10 per cent off the already highly subsidized, highly valued opportunity to be part of CATA’s Canadian Pavilion at the China Public Security Expo (CPSE) in Shenzhen from Nov 1 to 4, 2009 and receive a FREE Executive Boardroom meeting at our First Responder Vendor Outreach Forum in Calgary.
Be a part of this high profile delegation lead by Chief Bruce Burrell, President of the Canadian Association of Fire Chiefs (CAFC), that will receive focused attention from Chinese government and industry officials in its highly anticipated visit to the CPSE.
Your CATA Canadian Pavilion Package includes:
- CATA Canadian Pavilion Booth
detail superbly managed by CATA, your strategically placed, sleekly
modern booth representing a joint public/private sector interest will
maximize your traffic and your credibility.
- FREE Executive Boardroom Meeting at First Responder Vendor Outreach Forum in Calgary
An exclusive meeting with an executive panel of 25 to 30 First
Responder/PSS procurement experts at our second annual Forum on Oct. 21
– 22, 2009. A rare opportunity that won’t last long – visit our website for more information.
- Participation in the Canadian First Responders and Advanced Security Technologies Forum
Hosted specially for our delegation, CPSE organizers will follow a
keynote address by CAFC President Burrell with this Forum where Chinese
government and industry leaders will meet for intelligence sharing and
- Match Making Sessions – One-on-one Meetings
Our match making service will find potential partners for you.
One-on-one meetings and site visits will be arranged with companies of
- Canadian Networking Dinner Reception
A lavish dinner reception at a local top-rated establishment.
Guaranteed focused networking and entertainment with Chinese Science
and Technology - Ministry of Public Security officials, Mr. Wang Jian
and Mr Li Runsen and others. You may invite up to five guests to the
- Complimentary Sponsorship (valued at $10,000)
Receive all sponsor benefits towards CATA’s groundbreaking China First Responders Technology Adaption and Use study. Similar to CATA’s Keeping Canadians Safe study.
- $1,400 travel subsidy (limited – first come, first serve)