Live: Thursday, October 4, 2007
On-demand: October 5, 2007
Registration is free
Presented by Aon
A unique online forum
- Virtual Exhibition Hall with interactive exhibitor booths
- In-depth Resource Centre providing resources and guides
- Interactive Conference Assembly with live presentations
- Expert panel featuring live Q&A’s
All right on your desktop.
- The challenges of doing business in China - Learn how to navigate the risks and rewards of entering this exploding foreign market.
- International Trade Credit Risks - Identify the risks of international credit extension and the ways to mitigate them. Learn how to capitalize on international sales opportunities.
- Environmental Exit Strategies for Domestic Operations and Considerations during Foreign Expansion – Learn about appropriate due diligence strategies and how insurance can be utilized to compliment environmental risk management efforts from both a transactional and operational perspective.
For more details and free registration, please visit http://www.canadianbusiness.com/globalrisk