The first meeting of the Advisory Board of i-CANADA features best practices and thought leadership from Canada and global communities.
The New National Dream: Building an Intelligent Nation
brings together i-CANADA'’s experts from Canada's "Islands of Excellence" like Calgary, Fredericton, Moncton, Stratford, Waterloo and Windsor, which have all been recognized for excellence globally by the Intelligent Community Forum, plus corporate contributors like IBM, Cisco, ING DIRECT and others. They have put together the first comprehensive Intelligent Community Assessment Tool - a "GPS Locator" for discovering where your community fits on the evolutionary scale towards Intelligent Community status. This massive analysis and survey has been field-tested in Windsor-Essex, Ontario.
See how your community can benefit from the detailed information offered by your colleagues. in Caesars in Windsor Ontario, November 16-17, 2011.
The New National Dream features
Who should attend:
- Invitation-only executive participants driving to "Intelligent Community"
- Results from the first city to use the Assessment Tool
- Presentation of Intelligent Community work in both West and East
- Suvi Linden: First Minister of Communications to enshrine Broadband as a fundamental right!
- Focus on the “response to the i-Waterfront high benchmark”
- e-voting input on our course of activities over the coming six months
- Shockwave Panel of six key leaders: “New Media Developments You Need To Plan For”
++ Action Item
- CIOs and CTOs from community and other public sector groups
- Private sector vendors
- Board members of telecommunications projects
- Community leaders
- All those who could use a distilled education on the opportunities in an Intelligent City.
- Researchers are welcome; a new tool will be unveiled that provides a “GPS Locator” place where a community can gauge its progress towards the Intelligent community.
Please review the attached Agenda
for the Program and the fill out your form to register