Do you need new approaches to innovate at work?|
Microsoft, IBM & Helix's Innovation HIVE are hosting a unique unconference event to help you drive innovation every day.
Innovation: Ideas to Action is designed with a distinctive unconference structure, leveraging new collaborative techniques to kick-start innovation right where it is needed: with the professionals responsible for increasing Canadian businesses’ innovation capacity.
This event will take place on October 15, 2009 from 7:00am to 5:00pm in downtown Toronto. Reception starts at 5:00pm. Limited seating is available, so reserve today.
Innovation Experts and Thought Leaders include:
- Dr. Cindy Gordon, CEO, Helix Commerce
- Dan Rasmus, Director of Business Insights, Microsoft
- Rex Lee, Director of eCollaboration, Research in Motion (RIM)
- Bill Hutchison, Chair, i-Waterfront Advisory Council
- Garry Woods, President & COO, worldlynx
- Dan Latendre, CEO, IGLOO Software
- Ginny Dybenko, Dean, Wilfred Laurier Business School
- Greg Kowal, CIO, Virgin Mobile
- Ted Maulucci, CIO, Tridel
- Avi Pollack, Head of Applied Innovation, RBC
- Dave Cox, Retired CIO Motorola, Bell Canada
- Anne Sado, President, George Brown College; Former SVP Bell Canada
- Susan Doniz, Director IT and Global Business Services Canada, P&G
- Innovation Imperative: Developing Global Skills for Business Advantage
- What does it take to be Innovative?: CIOs Leadership Imperative
- Listening to the Future: What does the Future hold?
- Virtual Worlds: What are the new ways of working?
- The Innovator's Hive: How do we increase innovation success?
- Explore real-world innovation issues with leading industry change agents
- Network and collaborate with executives experienced in innovation
- Receive the HIVE’s new "Innovation Playbook" with best practices
- Gain access to Helix’s new Virtual World Innovation Community (http://www.helixvirtualworlds.com)
- Date: October 15, 2009
- Registration + Breakfast: 7:00am to 8:00am
- Event start: 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Reception: 5:00pm to 7:00pm
- Location: School of Design, George Brown College
- Address: 230 Richmond Street East, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
To Purchase Tickets and For More Information:
The Helix team and I are looking forward to your active collaboration at our new HIVE event.
Dr. Cindy Gordon. CEO, Helix Commerce International Inc.
Invitation Card & RSVP: