CATA-China Delegation to Wuxi Departs September 20 - Register Today!
August 27, 2009
August 27, 2009
As announced in the recent national conference call
discussing the CATA-China business portal, CATA will be conducting another Canadian business delegation to Wuxi the week of September 20.
Already confirmed to participate in this delegation is Peter MacKinnon
, WiSense Project Executive Director, School of Information Technology and Engineering at the University of Ottawa and Strategic Advisor for PacketDNA
, the latest company to sign an agreement in China through the CATA portal. Peter has been doing business in China for many years.
This will be the third such delegation to Wuxi in the past year alone, with this tour taking place between September 20 and 25. With each delegation, a new company has found reason to make use of the advantages offered under the Portal.
"I was significantly impressed with the state-of-the-art facilities, quality of the skilled resources, strong government support, and numerous incentives being offered to a relatively small company such as mine," says Sonny Chaiwala
, Founder and CTO of PacketDNA. "The CATA portal will allow me to build my own team in China and as a result, enable me to bring my company's innovative products to market faster and capture new and greater market share in both countries"
Qualified delegates will receive fully subsidized accommodation during their visit, and in-Country travel arrangements also will be provided. Over the course of the five-day visit, delegates will:
- Tour the CATA-Wuxi technology service centre headquarters and campus
- Meet with CATA's strategic partners, LongKeySoft Technology Inc. and leverage their C-Suite team for advice and direction on your company's China strategy
- Be VIP guests at formal dinners attended by high ranking government and industry stakeholders
- Explore the city - visit university campus and technology training centers, gain a better sense of the modern infrastructure and pace of new development, discover the city's natural beauty
- Enjoy an experience providing rich cultural exchanges
Each delegation is typically comprised of ten company executives who are responsible for developing and delivering their company's China strategy.
- Get informed - access the mp3 of the recent conference call and supporting materials to learn more about the CATA-China portal
- Register your interest in joining the delegation - contact Kevin Wennekes at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested in more on China? Click here
for more information on other upcoming China events.