Dear Community Members
The Lazaridis Institute for the Management of Technology Enterprises at Wilfrid Laurier University is travelling across Canada to find the most promising companies to join the first cohort of the Lazaridis Institute Scale Up Program. They are hosting roadshow events in five cities featuring engaging presentations from two high-profile entrepreneurs and investors, Chris Burry and Bill Reichert, both of whom have signed on as instructors in the program. Companies in high-growth tech firms and everyone in the tech ecosystem are welcome to attend these free events taking place in the following cities:
• Waterloo, Ontario – Monday, Aug. 22, 5:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
• Toronto, Ontario – Tuesday, Aug. 23, 6 p.m. - 9 p.m.
• Ottawa, Ontario – Wednesday, Aug. 24, 6 p.m. - 9 p.m.
• Montreal, Quebec – Thursday, Aug. 25, 6 p.m. - 9 p.m.
• Vancouver, British Columbia – Friday, Aug. 26, 12:30 p.m. - 2:30 p.m.
Each event registration page can be found here:
Interact with your Innovation Peer Group Now http://www.linkedin.com/groups/Canadian-Advanced-Technology-Alliance-CATA-37239/about
The Canadian Advanced Technology Alliance (CATAAlliance) is Canada's One Voice for Innovation Lobby Group, crowdsourcing ideas and guidance from thousands of opt in members in moderated social networks in Canada and key global markets. (No Tech Firm Left Behind). Contact: CATA CEO, John Reid at firstname.lastname@example.org