LAST CALL for nominations: Canada's Top Women Entrepreneurs
July 29, 2009
If you are a successful female business owner or know someone who is, then you'll want to know how Canada's largest celebration of entrepreneurial achievement by women is getting bigger and better
Now in its 11th year, the PROFIT W100: Canada's Top Women Entrepreneurs
is the definitive ranking of the country's leading women-owned, women-run businesses. And this year the program is evolving to recognize even more entrepreneurial leaders in a broader range of industries.
Visit http://www.profitguide.com/events/profitw100.html to learn more or submit the simple nomination form
(it takes two minutes).
BUT HURRY! The nomination deadline is this Friday, July 31st.
PROFIT W100 winners will receive these great benefits:
- Invaluable coverage in the November issue of PROFIT Magazine, which can attract new staff, customers, business partners and the interest of other local and national media.
- Business-building marketing and PR support from PROFIT.
- An invitation to the PROFIT W100 Idea Exchange, an exclusive conference geared to helping female entrepreneurs strengthen their companies and management skills in collaboration with other female entrepreneurs
If you're familiar with the program, here's even better news: the ranking is improving in three important ways
- We're changing the ranking criteria to open the field to smaller firms and companies across a wider range of industries that would not have made the list in the past.
- We're adding a new ranking of up-and-coming women entrepreneurs who deserve recognition for their early successes.
- On request, company revenues will be published only as a range (e.g., $1 million to $5 million) to protect the interests of privately held enterprises; profits will not be published at all.
We believe these changes are crucial to making the ranking more dynamic and of greater value to participants in all sectors and at all stages of growth.
Please take advantage of this tremendous opportunity to build your business or support Canada's female entrepreneurs by nominating someone - or yourself - today.
Visit our website for more information about the program benefits, eligibility criteria and how to enter
Again, the nomination deadline is this Friday, July 31, 2009
Thanks in advance for your participation.
Ian Portsmouth, Editor-in-chief