- Group: Shared Services Canada (SSC) Forum
- Subject: Advocacy & Guidance Questionnaire: PWGSC & OSME (Office of Small & Medium Enterprises)
Public Works and Government Services Canada (PWGSC) is conducting a study to increase its understanding of the challenges and to validate the experience of Small and Medium Enterprises (SME) with government procurement, and to establish a solid base of data that the department will use for multiple purposes:
• Understand barriers to supplier participation, current gaps between services offered and those required, and awareness of services currently available;
• Make improvements to the services provided by the Office of Small and Medium Enterprises (OSME);
• Provide a baseline for further study and analysis; and
• Facilitate comparison with other jurisdictions.
We have been invited to provide our input via an online questionnaire by July 16, 2012 at this URL:
Suppliers, in particular SMEs with concerns or comments on the questionnaire, can also contact OSME at firstname.lastname@example.org.
John Reid, CATA CEO
John Cousens, SSC Forum Executive