For two decades, the CATAAlliance Innovation Awards Gala Dinner has been celebrating the best in Canadian advanced technology. This prestigious Gala has become one of the most eagerly awaited events in Canada's business calendar.
At the Awards evening, the Winners will be recognized for their innovation, expertise, and leadership in Canada's advanced technology community.
Awards will be presented in the following areas:
- Outstanding Product Achievement (ICT)
- Outstanding Product Achievement (Nanotechnology)
- Emerging Technology
- Excellence in Science and Technology Reporting
- Private Sector Innovation and/or Leadership in Advanced Technology
- Public Sector Leadership in Advanced Technology
- IT Strategic HR Management
- Sara Kirke Award for Woman Entrepreneurship
June 20, 2006
Dinner and Reception will take place in the Drawing Room (main floor) at the Chateau Laurier Hotel, 1 Rideau Street, Ottawa.
Dress is business attire.
5:30pm - 6:30pm Gala Reception
6:30pm - 9:00pm Gala Dinner and Award Ceremony
Paul Brent [bio], host of CJOH TV's Tech Now
The Hon. Maxime Bernier [bio], Minister of Industry, will congratulate the Award winners and provide perspectives on Canadian Innovation. (invited)
Sr. Terence Matthews [bio], Chairman of March Networks Corporation, a leading developer of interactive broadband IP applications and delivery platforms will talk about world trends and entrepreneurial passion.
Individual tickets - $200
Corporate Tables - $2,000 (seats 10) with logo
For more information contact:
Muriel Debroy, Project Manager, CATAAlliance firstname.lastname@example.org