Healthcare Institutions-- How can we align people, processes and technologies to make an impact on patient care?
Please join us for the 5th annual Executive Roundtable Summit designed to help healthcare leaders impact patient care by finding alignment between existing technologies, people and processes.
|Date: ||June 6th, 2006 |
|Time: ||8:00 am - 12:00 pm |
|Place: ||SAP Canada Inc.|
4120 Yonge Street Suite 600
|Register: || To accept our invitation to be one of our guests, please send an e-mail with your full contact information to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call The Access Group at 416-629-7924|
Key Roundtable Topics:
- In year 2015, how is technology being utilized to make a real impact on the patient?
- Implementing wait times into measuring systems. What are the challenges? What are the best practices?
- The changing role of the CIO in the healthcare sector. How are CIOs executing better and enabling strategic partnerships between IT and business units?
- How can healthcare leaders innovate the culture of our institutions in order to align our activities to better serve our communities and our real stakeholders?
Confirmed Guests Include:
- Previous CIO - Office of the Premier
- Chief Information Officer, Bridgepoint Health
- CEO, Hotel Dieu Shaver Health & Rehabilitation Centre
- VP, Corporate Services, Bloorview Kids Rehab
- Chair in Health Sector Strategy at The University Health Network
- Chief Technology Officer , Canadian Institute for Health Information
This Executive Summit will bring together Chief Executive Officers (CEOs), Chief Information Officers (CIOs), Chief Financial Officers (CFOs), and VP's of Patient Services, Information Technology, Privacy, Human Resources, and Clinical Services.
Sponsors In Kind
Collaborative Sponsors and Partners: