A recording from March 31st's one-hour Teleforum entitled Make Your Patents Pay is now available. Listen to two of Canada's leading high-tech focused patent professionals, Victor Krichker and Neil Milton, as they discuss how to:
- Control your costs of patent filing while maximizing revenues.
- Obtain guidance and insight into which inventions to select for patent protection and when/where to file patent applications.
- Obtain advanced practical strategies to consider before, during and after you have patented an innovation, particularly in difficult economic times.
- Learn more about when to invest in IP rights and what returns to target
- Learn practical ways of monetizing your patent portfolio, and leveraging the IP portfolios of others
Victor Krichker, B.Sc. (Civil Eng.), LL.B., Registered Canadian and U.S. Patent Agent and Canadian Trade Mark Agent, partner and leader of the High Technology and Software Practice Group of Bereskin & Parr LLP. Before joining Bereskin & Parr, Victor practiced intellectual property law at several Canadian intellectual property law firms. In addition, he held the position of Intellectual Property Counsel for a Canadian wireless software company. For more information, please visit: http:///www.bereskinparr.com.
Neil Milton, B.Sc. (Physics) and LL.B., Partner and Founder of Miltons IP. Neil practices in the areas of intellectual property transactions and intellectual property strategies. He draws upon broad experience in all facets of business and intellectual property law, including M&A, corporate finance, dispute resolution and licensing, to assist clients to develop intellectual property strategies integrated with their business objectives. More at http://www.miltonsip.com
Administrative fee for recording: Participants are asked to pay an administrative fee of $40 plus gst (members) or $80 (non-members) in advance to obtain access to the recording.
++ Action Item:
How do I access the recording?
Please contact Emily Boucher at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain the recording. Payment in advance is required.