The Seven Habits of Highly Intelligent Communities
i-CANADA at Toronto Waterfront June 3-4
1 Program, 2 Cities - Canada's Intelligent Communities movement meets the global ICF Community Forum
Engage with Leaders Planning for the Decade of the Intelligent Community.
- Experience the social and business stories playing out on Canada's fastest network and biggest living labs!
- Meet the national and international leaders who have experienced your issues and can show you the opportunities, and tell you how to start and sustain the journey to becoming an Intelligent Community
- Join colleagues from Russia and elsewhere in a special delegation to the Intelligent Community Forum in New York, immediately following the i-CANADA summit
- See Waterfront Toronto's plans for the path forward, so you can partner for the future!
You will hear from i-CANADA and our global partners about what an Intelligent City is like and about Canadian success stories. You will know how to achieve it, and what the best of global practice brings to citizens!
June 5-7: Intelligent Community Summit, New York
Top Seven Global Best and Top Community for 2013
View the program flyer for full details including Early Bird Registration special pricing!
- Master Class Summary: lessons from outstanding cities
- Plenary Session: Top 7 Communities: their strengths for your future
- Gala celebration dinner to meet the global leaders
- Canadian-sponsored networking breakfast with visionary speaker
- Most Intelligent Community Award at Studio Six: meet the winner
i-CANADA is a movement dedicated towards making all Canadian communities -- large and small, urban and rural -- into Intelligent Communities, fully employing e-health, e-work, e-commerce, e-education and e-government, to provide the sustainable prosperity that comes from full digital enablement. i-CANADA is powered by Canada's largest technology organization: the Canadian Advanced Technology Alliance (CATA). I-CANADA's mission is to provide Canadian communications with the knowledge and tools to become leaders in the global intelligent economy. It is currently working with some 50 Canadian communities, rural and local, to transform them into Intelligent Communities. 'First the community, then the country', is the motto that i-CANADA uses to visualize the evolution of Canada into one of the world's Intelligent Nations.
For more information visit: www.icanada.nu