Request Your Complimentary Report
Act now to obtain a complimentary copy of Ms. Findlay's preliminary study: Cyber-Threats, Terrorism and the Counter-Terror Model.
Contact Kevin Wennekes at email@example.com requesting a copy.
Interview Candidates Being Sought
We are seeking out Interview candidates for the study that meet the following criteria:
- Employed in a role that includes responsibilities for cyber security
- Open to public (all levels of government), private product/service providers, academic, and non-profit organizations to participate
- In executive, senior management, knowledge/operational (level I to III), and professorial roles
Advance copy of the questions will be made available to all qualified participants prior to the interview. Contact Valarie Findlay today at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange your interview.
Order Related Research
Related research reports authored by Valarie Findlay are now available for purchase (free for members and paid subscribers) through our Research Repository:
- Security and Privacy Issues of Web 3.0
- What's It Worth to You? Determining the True Cost and Value of Information
- Assessment of Canada's Critical Infrastructure Protection Strategy. This essay describes Canada's national critical infrastructure protection strategy, related legislation, and its criticisms
These studies are available using this link:
Access Ms. Findlay's presentation and those of many other speakers from our recent Cyber Security Forum: