Government Stream Sponsor
Combat Content Chaos!
e-Content Institute announces program and speakers for 2006 Information Highways Conference
Toronto, ON – January 24, 2006 – Today, the e-Content Institute announced the program and speakers for the 2006 Information Highways Conference and Showcase to be held in Toronto March 28-30, 2006. The Institute invites all members of the content community to view the program at online at www.econtentinstitute.org/conference.
The theme of this year’s conference is Combating Chaos: How leading enterprises use content solutions to introduce order and improve productivity.
Delivered over three days, with the first day devoted to industry hosted product workshops, the 17th annual Information Highways Conference program is organized around 4 key areas where successful content solutions can have the greatest impact on productivity and profitability:
Information Centers/Libraries , Government Departments , HR/Training & eLearning Departments and the Enterprise
Build yourself a custom conference in three days flat!
Day 1 – March 28, 2006
Industry hosted product workshops
- Select up to three free vendor sponsored workshops hosted by organizations such as Kofax, Hummingbird, Redwood eLearning or Microsoft and more
- Learn about the latest and greatest e-content technology and solutions
Day 2 – March 29, 2006
- Enjoy Peter de Jager’s insightful and informative keynote "Managing the chaos of change"
- Choose from one of four application areas or select individual sessions based on your needs and interests
- Discover the successes and challenges your colleagues and other experts have faced when planning and implementing e-content solutions
- Learn what they did right and how to avoid the pitfalls
- Understand the impact that content technologies solutions have on corporate productivity, culture and people’s ability to work effectively
Day 3 – March 30, 2006
Professional development seminars
- Select one of five intensive full day seminars
- Put your new knowledge to work
- Industry experts will lead you through planning and implementation programs in content management, e-learning, change management, e-governance or information audit
To explore the rest of the program or register, visit the newly released conference Web site at: www.econtentinstitute.org/conference.
About the Information Highways Conference and Showcase
Produced by the e-Content Institute since 1989 the Information Highways Conference and Showcase is the pre-eminent learning and networking vehicle for Canadian strategic thinkers, decision makers, business managers and professionals in the areas of knowledge management, customer relationship management, enterprise content management, information services, e-learning and business intelligence. Held annually the conference has an established reputation for creating high quality, market responsive and strategic programming aimed at the organizations and professionals who buy, use, manage and create e-content solutions. For more information on the upcoming conference visit the website at www.ec ontentins titute.o rg /conference
About the e-Content Institute
The e-Content Institute is dedicated to advancing the interests of the Canadian e-content community — developers and creators of e-content products and services and the professionals who buy, use and manage them. For more information on the e-Content Institute visit the website at www .e contentins titute.org