More and more companies are developing an inside sales model to accelerate revenue growth while reducing their cost of sales. Finding, and motivating, the right inside sales people in these competitive times is a real challenge for many firms. In this one hour teleforum we'll look at:
On this call we'll have:
- What is the right type of inside salesperson for your organization?
- Where and how do you recruit sales talent and what traits should you look for?
- How do I get my people up and running quickly?
- Are some ways of motivating my inside sales force?
- What are some compensation models that work?
- Jim has helped hire, train and motivate inside and outside sales teams of 20+ representatives in software and technology firms. His roles have included Director of Sales and Director of Sales Operations and Development. Jim has helped sales teams move from product-selling to solution-selling, has navigated the transition from desktop to enterprise solutions and dealt with the unique characteristics of new hires from the "millennium generation". In this process he has assisted his sales teams in producing measurable and dramatic results.
- Leigh is responsible for leading Clarity Systems' inside sales initiatives worldwide. Under Leigh's guidance, the inside sales team has produced hundreds of qualified sales opportunities with a steady year-over-year growth rate of over 35%. Leigh built a department that now also includes Europe and Asia-Pacific regions, with an inside sales model that is being replicated by Clarity Systems' partners across the globe.
Mike is Managing Director of Brightlights and has 20 years of recruiting experience working with small and mid-sized technology firms. His company, Brightlights assists his customers by connecting them with great people, helping them find international channel partnerships and assisting them with strategic business planning and interim management. For more information on Brightlights offerings go to Brightlights website. Mike is the moderator and Brightlights is the sponsor of this CATA Teleforum Series.
Please note that a Q & A will follow the Teleforum.
++ Action Item:
How do I sign up?
Just go to link http://www.cata.ca/Media_and_Events/catateleforum1001.html
and fill out the electronic form for this teleforum. You should receive a confirmation email, and call-in details will be provided closer to the date of the call via email. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Emily Boucher at firstname.lastname@example.org
. There is no charge to take part in this call, however pre-registration is required.
Please take three minutes to learn about how your organization can gain leverage from CATA: http://www.cata.ca/Media_and_Events/Press_Releases/cata_pr10070801.html