CATA Mobile Health Lead David Farnes, interviews Hisham Al-Shurafa and Dr. Rahul Mehta, co-Founders of Calgary-based SnapDx: Join us On Air on January 16th at 4 pm EST
Canada's Largest Tech Group's New Speciality Channel Devoted Solely to Mobile Health: Tune in for our live broadcast
Join us On Air on January 16th at 4 pm EST (please check your time zone) at this URL: http://www.cata.ca/onair
Ottawa... CATAAlliance continues its interactive On Air Broadcasting capability from Google Hangouts as part of a series of thought-leadership interviews On Air. Viewers are able to tune into the CATA Specialty Channel from anywhere in the world for live interviews with executives sharing their insights on innovation and adoption of mobile and digital technologies in the healthcare sector. A video record is archived to the CATAnet TV (You Tube) Channel as part of expanding the library of educational videos available to the community.
CATA CEO John Reid, said, “the ON AIR interview is part of a campaign, spearheaded by CATA's Mobile Health Advisory Board, to promote mobile innovation in the healthcare sector and to share insights from thought leaders on how the use of mobile technology is delivering better patient outcomes and yielding cost savings to the healthcare system." More information about CATA's Mobile health Advisory Board can be found here: http://www.cata.ca/Communities/MHAB/
CATAAlliance counts 24 thousand Twitter Followers, 14 thousand op in executives in Linkedin Groups, 5000 executives in the Google + CATA Circle, 33 thousand CATAnet TV video views, a 2 million executive audience on social media groups in Canada and major Global markets, and direct email databases of 15 thousand executives.
Join Us for Our Live Broadcast
CATA Mobile Health Lead David Farnes, interviews Hisham Al-Shurafa and Dr. Rahul Mehta, co-Founders of Calgary-based SnapDx. Hear how this group of entrepreneurial doctors and engineers is working to make medical knowledge more easily accessible to both physicians and patients.
Private and Public sector executives with interests in the development & deployment of mobile health technologies to improve productivity and drive better patient outcomes
Time: January 16th at 4pm EST (please check your time zone)
Session hashtag: #CATAOnAir
- To watch the live stream of this session, visit CATAAlliance's Google+ Page on January 16th at 4pm EST or the CATA web page at this URL:http://www.cata.ca/onair/
- The live stream will appear as a black box with the word "Hangouts" on it. Double click the black box to start watching the video.
- Open CATAAlliance's Google+ Page in two windows. On one page you can watch the live stream and in the other you can type in your comments.
- To ask questions during the live broadcast, post them into the "comments" section below the live stream. Please note you need to refresh the page manually to see new comments.
- You can also use CATA's Twitter feed @CATAAlliance.
- You should add this event to your calendar.