January 21, 2018
A.I. (Artificial Intelligence) Stakeholders: Benefit from the New A.I. Directory today!
The New A.I. Directory provides stakeholders with an opportunity to profile their expertise, find influencers, discover partnership opportunities, share research, and gain insights into new business models. More than 300 organizations are already indexed in the one-stop A.I. Directory.
Your action to benefit from marketplace exposure is to submit your Profile to the A.I. Directory.
Benefits of a New A.I. Directory
- Connect our community stakeholders (A.I. Companies, A.I. Influencers, A.I. Resources and A.I. Researchers)
- Develop Brand Awareness, with continuous updating access
- Profile your expertise, with relevant information to attract customers, partners or new talent
- Leverage SEO best practises
- Promote Community leadership to ensure all A.I. community ecosystems are registered for a unified Canadian collaborative footprint
- Enable visibility of your services and solutions for customers to find your unique value.
- Source companies for partnership opportunities
Interact with your Innovation Peer Group Now
The Canadian Advanced Technology Alliance (CATAAlliance) is Canada’s One Voice for Innovation Lobby Group, and is crowdsourcing ideas and guidance from thousands of opt in members in moderated social networks in Canada and key global markets. (No Tech Firm Left Behind)
Support CATA Advocacy Today through Crowdfunding
Contact: CATAAlliance CEO, John Reid at email firstname.lastname@example.org, tel: 613-699-8209, website: www.cata.ca, tags: Innovation. Leadership, Entrepreneurship, Advocacy